Friday, April 9, 2010

1. Leonato

Oh my gosh, I cant believe what had just happened! My daughter, Hero, and Claudio were supposed to get married today. They looked totally in love and so sweet when I saw them yesterday but today Claudio suddenly claims that Heros being unfaithful to him. Even Don Pedro who is a good friend of mine says that he saw my daughter with another man in her chamber. Would the two princes lie? Would Claudio? Would Don Pedro? If it proves to be true I would rather she really was dead. In front of all the people who came to celebrate the wedding This has brought shame on our family. Claudio seemed to be a good man and yet after his behaviour at the wedding, I feel I cannot forgive him. IF they are wrong I will defend her honour! I know I am old but Ill fight them anyway! I wish someone could tell me that this is just a terrible nightmare. I am so mad and ashamed that no words can describe what I am feeling right now. I would have been less ashamed if she was a beggars child, not my own flesh and blood. But what if, what if Claudio and Don Pedro are lying? But why would they do such a thing? I dont understand. Two honest princes are telling that Hero cheated on Claudio; but Hero claims that she is innocent. Who am I supposed to believe? The Friar thinks Hero is innocent and he is a wise, good man; but I dont think two princes were lying either. Im pretty sure there were some misunderstandings between them. The Friar thinks his plan will turn slander into remorse and Claudio will realize what he has lost. I hope the plan works out well and helps Claudio and Hero get back together.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your posts. I enjoyed how you showed how confused Leonato was in who to trust and you portrait Hero's anger well towards her fiancé. Overall the writing was good however there were some small grammatical errors and a few run on sentences. My favorite post out of the two here would have to be Leonato's because it is more interesting and it seems like you took longer to write it.(PS maybe you should change your Blog page back to english because I didn't know which buttons to click on so I guessed, but it took me a few tries.=)

    ReplyDelete